Clients open accounts at Charles Schwab, which is the largest provider of custody services in the United States. Clients have:
- Real-time access to their accounts with full transparency into investments
- Immediate liquidity providing ability to withdraw money at anytime
- Detailed monthly statements mailed directly from Schwab.
SL Advisors offers five different strategies that provide the complete investment solution for a balanced portfolio.
SL Advisors Hedged Dividend Capture Strategy
- Aims to generate positive absolute returns with volatility similar to bonds
- Generates income with modest capital appreciation with returns uncorrelated to equities & bonds
- Diverse, unleveraged, hedged portfolio of high quality U.S. equities.
- Appropriate for investors looking for a substitute for today’s low yielding bonds.
SL Advisors Deep Value Equity Strategy
- Aims to outperform the S&P 500 with similar volatility
- Unleveraged, long only portfolio of stocks in listed U.S. equities
- Focused on undervalued stocks of businesses with strong or improving fundamentals
- Appropriate for individuals and institutions desiring stock market exposure and willing to accept higher turnover to outperform the S&P 500
SL Advisors MLP Strategy
- Aims to outperform the Alerian MLP Index with similar volatility and low turnover
- Unleveraged, long only portfolio of publicly traded stocks and Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs) focused on the Midstream sector (Pipelines)
- Biased towards General Partners (GPs) and MLPs without burdensome Incentive Distribution Rights (IDRs)
- Appropriate for high net worth investors desiring exposure to North American Energy Infrastructure and comfortable receiving K-1s for individual investments rather than 1099s.
SL Advisors Low Beta Long-Short Strategy
- Aims to generate equity-like returns uncorrelated to stocks and bonds by bringing together many of our best ideas from other strategies
- Leveraged, hedged long-short equity strategy focused on under-valued high quality businesses whose stocks are less volatile than the broad equity market
- Alternative to hedge funds
- Appropriate for institutions seeking absolute returns uncorrelated to stocks and bonds
SL Advisors High Dividend Low Beta
- Aims to track the S&P500 Low Volatility Index with higher dividend yield
- Unleveraged, long only portfolio of dividend paying low beta stocks
- Expect to under-perform the S&P500 in a strong stock market and out-perform in weak markets with low turnover
- Appropriate for conservative investors that want long term stock market exposure but are nervous about significant short-term declines.